Thursday, February 21, 2013

Courtesy Has Rewards



While researching for information  to use in writing a future post, I sometimes come across something on another web page I would like to use on my blog.  To comply with copy right laws, and also because it is just the right thing to do, I always write the author or web master and ask permission before copying or linking to the information.  Most responses are friendly and accommodating. As a bonus, they sometimes share other websites or blogs of theirs and when I find one I really enjoy, I like to pass it along to my readers even though it is on a different topic than my own blog. This is one of those times.

The author of the TylerTexasOnline.com blog has another blog called RoadsideVisions which is all about travel, history, and interesting bits of Americana.  It's a really fun read for anyone who likes travel or American history and geography.  It makes you want to pack up the family in the ole' wagon and head out on the open road......

So take a look. I'm sure he'll appreciate the visit.

1 comment:

Your comments are much appreciated