Friday, February 15, 2013

Dreams Are Better When Shared


I created this blog originally to share experiences about the purchase of a 20 acre property in east
Texas.  But I hope for it to be a place for others to share ideas and suggestions with me, as well.
There will be photos uploaded of the place, as well as posts of ideas we have for the place, things we are doing at the moment, things we have done, and all the problems, disasters, triumphs and fun that occur along the way.  And a dash of the local color of east Texas, of course........

I want to hear from the readers (you!) about what it is you want to see in this blog.  I enjoy such subjects as homesteading and self-sufficiency and gardening.  But most of you have landed here on this blog because you were looking for information on a specific topic. Please leave suggestions and let me know what it is you are needing to know.  I can not only aid in your search, but can condense it down into a fun, quick read with links to resources that will save you lots of time searching through the internet for useful information on a topic.

And don't forget to subscribe so you will know when I have added new material for you.  I am a spam hater and there will no spam in your inbox from me.....ever!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are much appreciated